Feb 6, 2011

FarmVille New Limited Edition Lunar New Year Costumes: Chinese Costume I, Chinese Costume II & New Year Bunny

FarmVille Chinese Costume I
FarmVille Chinese Costume II
FarmVille New Year Bunny
In honor of the Lunar New Year, FarmVille has added 3 new costumes to the Market this evening! Thank you toFarmVille Freak Dab-a-roo for giving us a heads up about these pretty new farmer clothes!
The Chinese Costume I, Chinese Costume II & the New Year Bunny Costumes will be available in the market for the next 15 days only.
  • FarmVille Chinese Costume I – 15 Farm Cash
    XP Gained: 525
  • FarmVille Chinese Costume II – 15 Farm Cash
    XP Gained: 525
  • FarmVille New Year Bunny Costume – 30,000 Coins
    XP Gained: 300

FarmVille Chinese Costume I
FarmVille Chinese Costume II
FarmVille New Year Bunny Costume

FarmVille Freak HatchetHolic’s New Year Bunny Costume

FarmVille Freak Rissa's New Year Bunny Costume

0 comments em “FarmVille New Limited Edition Lunar New Year Costumes: Chinese Costume I, Chinese Costume II & New Year Bunny”

Post a Comment