Feb 6, 2011

FarmVille Mysterious Cinnamon Heart Tree in Giftbox

FarmVille Freak JayDee's Cinnamon Heart Tree in Giftbox
FarmVille Freak JayDee received a free Cinnamon Heart Tree from FarmVille. You can read more details from FarmVille Freak JayDee’s email below.
Has this happened to you?
“Hey!
This morning when I got up I logged into my FarmVille and accepted my gifts, as usual. When I looked in my gift box there was a random Cinnamon Heart Tree and underneath it says from FarmVille. I haven’t claimed any trees from the news feed or anything. So I was just wondering if maybe FarmVille was giving them out since they’ve been having loading issues lately or if this has happened to anyone else? I’m just curious as to how a limited edition item costing farm cash ended up in my gift box. I’ve included a screen shot. And by the way, I am a huge fan of Farmville Freak! I’ve been farming since October ’09 and I found Farmville Freak shortly after that and I’ve been using it ever since! You guys are amazing!
Thanks,

http://farmvillefreak.com/farmville-freaks/farmville-mysterious-cinnamon-heart-tree-in-giftbox

1 comments:

  • February 12, 2011 at 10:25 AM
    Anonymous Disse:

    that is funny i purchase my cinammon tree for 5 farm cash and it got lost from my farm a couple days later i found it in my gift box so i place it in a orchard and now it's gone again that is wrong that should not happen i want my tree back and cant get it that is wrong...

    delete

Post a Comment