May 17, 2011

Unreleased Pig Patterns!


11 comments em “Unreleased Pig Patterns!”

  • May 17, 2011 at 2:20 PM
    Jule Gammelgaard Disse:

    jooo... how cool...

    delete
  • May 17, 2011 at 10:09 PM
    Anonymous Disse:

    How can you breed pigs of the right color?

    delete
  • May 18, 2011 at 2:58 AM
    Anonymous Disse:

    wooouu:)

    delete
  • May 18, 2011 at 3:44 AM
    Anonymous Disse:

    How can u get any of these kind of pigs all my pigs come out with one color!!!! I wish i had atleast one with a design solid colors are getting very boring

    delete
  • May 18, 2011 at 7:12 AM
    Anonymous Disse:

    fake

    delete
  • May 18, 2011 at 9:21 AM
    topaze zen Disse:

    it s beautyfull

    delete
  • May 18, 2011 at 11:46 AM
    Anonymous Disse:

    I WANT THEM ALL TO CUTE..

    delete
  • May 18, 2011 at 11:50 AM
    Anonymous Disse:

    i cant even breed the same two parents and have the babaies come out the same its bull crap

    delete
  • May 21, 2011 at 8:40 AM
    Anonymous Disse:

    Why should we like them when you are not releasing them, the ones we hate you put out so what the hell! My son is programmer and you guys just yank our chains!! You can't even get the Market working and that has been almost 2 weeks!!! You are loosing more and more ppl everyday! You wrecked a good game!!!

    delete
  • May 22, 2011 at 3:34 AM
    Anonymous Disse:

    whats the point, already at farm limit, unless zynga lift the 100 limit I have no room and I am not selling my other pigs to make room, grow a brain zynga,

    delete
  • May 24, 2011 at 1:14 AM
    Anonymous Disse:

    I adore them though I'm pleased with the patterns I'm getting now, I'd just like more so we can phase out the old botter sheep that were around. Keep putting out the quality stuff, Zynga!! and thank you for the FREE/Beta game FarmVille!! All those with harsh complaints can find something else to spend their time with.

    delete

Post a Comment