May 7, 2011

Chameleon Ewe Removed From Market

FarmVille Chameleon Ewe
FarmVille Community Manager, Stumpgrinder announced that FarmVille would be temporarily removing the Chameleon Ewe from the FarmVille Market. Although no reason was given, they say that the Ewe will return soon and that it shouldn’t be of concern.
From FarmVille:
“We are temporarily removing the Chameleon Ewe from the Market. It will return in the near future, so please do not be concerned about its absence.
- FarmVille Stumpgrinder
Source: Official FarmVille Forum
FarmVille Chameleon Ewe

4 comments em “Chameleon Ewe Removed From Market”

  • May 7, 2011 at 1:23 AM
    Diane Emm Disse:

    The reason is because it doesn't work. I don't know first hand, but I know quite a few breeders who have purchased it and were very dissatisfied with it.

    delete
  • May 7, 2011 at 2:48 AM
    Emily Disse:

    I have TWO,, I bought the second one to see if it did the same thing on my HOME FARM... it is a piece of JUNK..... I informed them of this ASAP... and they did NOT believe me.. they said they were just fine.. and that a WHITE patterened EWE could come out of them ... I could forsee this happening... I'm glad they did something about it...

    delete
  • May 7, 2011 at 5:29 AM
    Anonymous Disse:

    they were a waste of money. doesn't matter how many times i breeded....all i got was white sheep. i will not be buying any more from the market. the purple stripe 1 was a waste also!!

    delete
  • May 7, 2011 at 2:25 PM
    Anonymous Disse:

    I purchased the rainbow dot ram, the camo ram and the stripped ram and haven't had any luck with them. I don't think any of them really work the way they are supposed to. It seems like if you spend that much money for them sheep, then the bottles, then the potions then you should be able to get something besides plain or even worse, white sheep!!!

    delete

Post a Comment